Click Below for the Gaby Photographics Archives

Thunder, Lightning, Oh My

Well - Wisconsin's wacky spring weather has certainly come upon us pretty quick.

Let's hope the next few weeks won't be as they have been the last few few weeks.



One of the things I have not done in ages, is to attempt to take weather related photographs - since the weather in Madison wasn't as bad as it initially was forecast, I figured I would venture out while we had the passing storms and take some lightning pictures.

The last time I attempted this, I remember it was harder then I thought it would be, and this time around was no different.

Nothing too spectacular, but it was at least an attempt that I made safely and will certainly think about doing much better the next time around.

Comments

Popular Posts