Click Below for the Gaby Photographics Archives

Where has the summer gone

Wow - I look back and see that my last posting was on May 23rd - time certainly has flown by this summer



I don't believe I got out too many times this summer - Parts of June and July were very hot and I usually don't mind the warm weather.
But we had a stretch of days where the heat index was above 105 - and I really didn't want to deal with playing outside.

To top all of that off, my father passed away on July 12th and I spent a week taking care of business that needed to be dealt with.

I got up to Oshkosh for the EAA AirVenture airshow and got a few decent pictures until a nasty storm front moved in and cancelled the afternoon airshow.

Today I got out to Olbrich Gardnes and saw the butterflies, even though the exhibit ended on Sunday, they still have a few that are active in the Boltz Conservatory.

I will post a link to my portfolio site soon for those images.

© 2011 - Peter Gaby

Comments

Popular Posts